Thursday 10 July 2014

Good afternoon!

So here it is! The very first post on my new blog. I say that as though anyone at all should be familiar with my previous blog. I started it earlier this year and only managed four or five posts. I didn’t have nearly enough time to devote to it and although I felt I was on to a winner, the blog itself never actually felt like ‘me’.
I will be updating he look of the page as I go along but for now I’ll introduce myself…

# My name’s Michelle – the ‘J’ in the blog title is for my middle name and the ‘B’ is what I hope my surname will become…

# I live in gloriously sunny (for now) Scotland with my partner

# I am 27 years young

# My current work role mixes case-work, customer service and training delivery – I am, at present, working 
in Newcastle Upon Tyne doing just that (more on that later)

# I am extremely keen to learn and try new things – I have a plan to become rather crafty and knowledgable (ha, let’s see how that pans out!) in the near future

# I recently had to give up my second so now the above will have the opportunity to materialise. This blog will follow my adventures and endeavours in that respect.

I think that should do it for now. I’m all ‘facted’ out. I’m under no illusions that there are thousands of other blogs out there for readin’, and I don’t expect anyone to feel compelled enough to ‘follow’ me yet, or continue reading, but if you do happen by, say hi

No comments:

Post a Comment